We recently asked our Grown and Flown Parents for favorite college care package ideas.
Grown and Flown College Care Package Ideas
We receive a small amount of funds from clicks through the Amazon and some other links in this post which allows us to pay our writers. Thank you!
1. Homemade chocolate chip cookies
3. Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Moisturizing Lip Balm
4. Battery Operated LED Fairy String Lights
7. Stress Relieving Coloring Book
8.Sleep Mask with Moldex Ear Plugs
11. Girl Scout cookies
13. Gummy vitamins
14. Spider-Man T-Shirt and some trading cards – my son’s been a Spider-Man fan since fourth grade.
15. Fresh pillowcase
16. Lego Tape to stick to the wall and a box of their old Legos
17. Framed photos of summer trips
18. Amazon Prime Pantry box of favorite types of snacks around midterms first semester
19. Photo, life-size cut out or pillow of the family dog.
20. Pizza money to order out while he and roommate are studying for exams.
21. Water bottle
22. Extra Long Charging Phone Cable
23. Ear buds
24. I found a local bakery and had them deliver a dozen cupcakes of various flavors.
25. Apples from a local orchard near home
26. Silly Putty or water balloons at exam time
27. I sent my daughter a Homesick Candle and she could light it when she missed us (check to see if the dorm allows candles.)
29. Edible Arrangement – Every term the week before or during finals and a home-made coupon to go and buy a steak dinner for her and a friend.
30. Funny and corny greeting cards
31. Favorite hot sauce or seasoning
32. Pictures of the dog
33. Nerf guns
35. Heated shoulder wrap
37. Cookie cakes
39. Homemade mac and cheese
40. Easter basket!
41. When snowfall is predicted: a sled!
42. Mini Rubik cube
43. Fidget spinner
44. Postcards that can be used as dorm decor
46. I knew I hit the jackpot with my care package idea when I made her snap, with “goals”
Tell us, what other college care package ideas do you have? Email us at email@example.com
Want to Order a College Care Package? Here are the Best Resources
College Care Package Party: How to Really Surprise Kids
New – Grown and Flown Favorite Picks for Holiday and Grad Gifts