Need answers to your college admissions questions?
Confused and overwhelmed trying to find accurate merit and financial aid information that is relevant to your student?
We get it. We have been there. We know how frustrating it can be to seek reliable and up-to-date information on getting into college and paying for it.
We created G&F College Admissions and Affordability to give you immediate, personalized and expert answers to all of your questions.
Here is how it works:
G&F Parents: College Admissions and Affordability
Start your FREE WEEK Here
- Interactive Q&As with college admissions experts LIVE several times a week.
- 13 experts on-demand for you, your student, your specific needs. Get answers to your questions.
- Access to admissions experts 24/7
- Facebook LIVEs (2-3 times a week) with nationally known consultants.
- Breaking news straight from college admissions offices.
- On-demand video and resource library of exclusive insight, information, and advice.
- Experts covering admissions, affordability, testing, essays, majors, financial and merit aid, CommonApp, highly selective admissions and more.
- Everything in one place
Families have joined the group for a month, six months, nine months…they have stayed as long as they needed to get their questions answered.
MEET THE EXPERTS
What The New York Times is saying about G&F Parents: College Admissions and Affordability
What Members are Saying About G&F Parents: College Admissions and Affordability
Start your FREE WEEK to Find Help for College Admissions
What does it cost to join?
Join FREE for a week to see if it is a fit for your family.
For a limited time, when you become a member, you will receive the Fiske Interactive Guide ($19.99 regular price) for FREE.
Monthly charge is $29.99.
Cancel anytime. There is no monthly minimum.
Sign me up!
Questions? Email us at [email protected]