If your kids are now teens and college students, you might not miss the Valentines glitter and glue cascading down to the kitchen floor, but don’t you occasionally long for a day filled with whimsy and sweet affection? Sending one of these Valentines gifts for teens is a way to show your older kids that you still love them like crazy this February 14.
We receive small amounts of compensation from purchases made through some of the links in this post which helps us to pay our writers – thanks!
Valentines Gifts for Teens and College Kids:
1. Baked Goods If you are a baker, this is your day to shine. Your kids will forever remember all the love you poured into the brownies and cookies or cupcakes that emerge from the oven. You know your kids’ favorites, just make sure to double the batch so they can share with teammates, friends or roommates.
Fit them snugly inside one of these lovely Cookie Tins and the packing becomes part of the gift. This is a classic Valentine’s Day gift for teens, one they will never outgrow.
2. Hot Chocolate on a Stick This Hot Chocolate on a Stick looks so delicious that we might order some for our kids AND some for us, too. Swirl them into hot milk for the perfect cold-weather drink!
3. Chocolate- Covered Strawberries Valentines just isn’t Valentines without chocolate and we think these Chocolate Covered Strawberries look yummy.
4. Cookies By Design Cookie Bouquet
Take a look at the wide range of Valentine’s selections offered by Cookies by Design. Not only do they bake, ice, and decorate the oversized sugar cookies daily, but they also offer baskets of cookies that include chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, red velvet and more. Cookies are a great gift for your student to share with roommates and hall mates.
Just for Valentine’s Day take $10 Off Any Valentine’s Day Gift of $49 or More with code VDAY10 ( (Offer valid 2/3-2/9.) Plus, take 10% off orders of $40 or more with code CJKEEP18.
5. Alumni Association Is your college student looking ahead a few short months toward graduation? One of the longest-lasting perks of being a college graduate is becoming a member of a college or university alumni association. Spring for the first year membership and let him begin to take advantage of privileges that can include discounts and travel, career support and networking.
6. Fan Gear March Madness begins on March 15 with Selection Sunday, so send new fan gear and Dick’s sporting goods is one of the best places to shop. Here are some great deals for dozens of college teams.
7. Notes to Self sells socks with built-in messages of encouragement. We think these socks in this pretty heart-shaped box are the perfect Valentine’s gift for teens.
9. Kendra Scott Bracelet We think this love knot bracelet is a perfect Valentine’s Day gift and something your daughter will be able to wear with dressy or casual outfits.
10. Lip Balm is especially nice for teens who are in school in cold and dry climates. Jack Black is a favorites brand that may be marketed for guys but we think the lip balms are great for everyone.
12. A New Outfit It’s so nice getting something new to wear and we love all of these stylishly classic clothes, for guys and girls, from Vineyard Vines. This shirt seems perfect for a Valentine’s Day gift.
13. Crimson Heart Umbrella The perfect red, heart shaped umbrella for puddle jumping and downpour dancing.
14. Pink or Red Nail Polish. Essie is our go-to brand for nail polish and any of these colors would be cute for Valentine’s Day.
15. Chocolates! Need we say more? These chocolates from Godiva would be a wonderful gift for your teen, college student or anyone on your list….