We love getting to know our Grown and Flown readers, personally, and there are many different ways for us to “meet.” As a start, here’s our email address: email@example.com
Grown and Flown Newsletter:
Please sign up to receive our newsletter with our posts along with links to great content we have discovered by other writers around the web.
Join us on social media:
Interested in submitting an original essay to us? Take a look at the Guest Writer Guidelines below and submit your original essay to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guest Writer Guidelines
Thank you for interest in sharing your writing with our readers. Here are a few guidelines to help you with your submission:
1. Length – aim for 800-1500 words for your blog post.
2. Author info – please submit a brief bio and headshot.
3. Graphics – send one only if you own the rights to it or know that it is marked as free to share. We reserve the right to sub out a different illustration.
4. Title – suggest one for your post but we may tweak it.
5. Social shares – we are on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram as Grown and Flown (see below) and we share each blog post we publish across all platforms. We want to know if you are on social media and, if so, where can we find you? Please send us links to any and all and, if we publish your post, please share your writing from Grown and Flown and tag us so we can engage with your readers, too!
6. Original essays – we only publish original content so please do not send us something that has already appeared elsewhere (including your own blog.) If you do publish your post at a later date, please include these words and link: “This originally appeared on Grown and Flown. http://grownandflown.com.”
7. Idea for sharing G&F on your blog – we loved the way this blogger introduced her G&F post on her blog.
8. Newsletter – we send out a newsletter to our subscribers with the posts we publish and links to our favorite content that we have read elsewhere. Have you subscribed? Here’s how.